Attendance & Leave Rule's
- 1A student must put a minimum of 75% attendance for promotion to the next class.
- 2No leave will be granted without prior application from parents for genuine reasons.
- 3In case of leave exceeding 3 days on account of sickness, the application must be accompanied with a medical certificate
- 4Leave application must of signed by the parents or guardians (as mentioned in the school record)
- 5In case a student remains absent continuously for more than 10 days without leave application, his/her name will be struck off the rolls. Re admission will only be made by paying the admission fee afresh.
- 6Student returning to school after suffering from any infectious/ communicable disease should produce doctor's certificate declaring him/her fit to attend the school.