Rules of Admission
- 1Age Limit
|Pre-Nur||2 to 2½ years |
|Nursery||3 to 3½ years|
|L.K.G||4 to 4½ years|
|U.K.G.||5 to 5½ years|
|Std. I||6 to 6½ years and so on.|
- 2Parents/Guardians wishing for admission of their wards should register them before admission by paying Registration Fee.
- 3The dates of registration and entrance test are notified on the school notice board in the month of December.
- 4Admission will made through entrance test and interview.
- 5Candidates for pre-Nursery and Nursery are exempted from any entrance test.
- 6Atleasi one of the parents must accompany the child for admission.
- 7The selection of the candidates will depend entirely upon their performance in written, test and interview. The Principal's decision in this regards will be final.
- 8Students should bring a pencil, a sharpener and a rubber for the entrance test.
- 9Two coloured passport size photographs, birth certificate from Municipal Corporation, Transfer Certificate/SLC and photo copy of report card obtained from the school previously attended will have to be submitted at the time of admission.
- 10Admission form must be filled in correctly and completely.